1. Meat-type originally from Belgium
2. The Belgian Blue is a large sized animal
3. Lean, rounded outline, hyper sculpted and prominent muscles termed as “double-muscled”
4. The shoulder, back, loin and rump are heavily muscled.
5. The back is straight, rump is sloping, tail set is prominent and skin is fine.
6. It has fine but strong legs and can walk easy.
7. The colour can be white, blue roan (grey) or sometimes black.
8. The breed is known for its quiet temperament and docile
9. Weight and height of animals recorded averages:
Males Adult (24 month) 1,200 kg 155 cm
Females Adult (24 month) 800-900 kg 45.3"